Carolina Menichetti P.
Her practice is focused on real estate project development and financing, corporate and personal restructuring, mergers and acquisitions of companies, private negotiation for the purchase or sale of assets and companies, joint ventures, public and private investment funds structuring, shareholders agreements, options, capital and debt issuances, derivatives.
She previously worked in Carey and Cia., in the mergers and acquisitions and capital markets group (2003-2008), and in Barros & Errázuriz, in the tax group (2008-2010).
Awards and Distinctions:
- Recognized by Chambers and Partners 2021 in the Corporate/M&A and Real Estate areas.
- Recognized by The Legal 500 2021 ranking in the Real Estate area.
- Recognized as the lawyer that “knows the most” in the real estate and urban area by the Chilean ranking Leading Lawyers 2020.
- Member of the Board of the Expert Female Lawyers Commission, Colegio de Abogados de Chile (Chilean Bar Association).
- Member of the International Steering Committee of the Women in the Profession (WIP) Program, Vance Center.
- Legal advisor of several Board of Directors of financial-related companies.
Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Executive MBA (2005-2006).
Spanish and English